Jasmine Green Tea
The mellow flavour of green tea combined with the aroma of Jasmine flowers makes BOH´s Jasmine Green Tea a wonderful brew that can be enjoyed any time of the day. This tea is created from roasted highland green tea with jasmine flavor.
Instructions: Put one tea bag in a mug, add approx. 150 ml non-boiling water (best temperature approx. 70°C). Infuse for a few minutes.
Net weight: 50 g Green tea from Malaysia.
Ingredients: 98% green tea leaves, 2% artificial Jasmine flavor. This product is by nature lactosefree, glutenfree and vegan. Contains caffeine.