Jasmine Tea – Green Tea refined with Jasmine
Enjoy this delicate and refreshing jasmine tea from BOH in the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. Its lovely, strongly fragrant aroma immediately transports you to the Far East. This green tea owes its pleasant taste to its special production method.
It is produced according to the Japanese method, which means that the tea leaves are first dried and then steamed to prevent fermentation before being rolled and rolled again. This preserves the rich green colour of the tea.
The 25 tea bags are individually foiled for the best flavour in every cup.
Green tea has been drunk in Asia for many centuries. It has long since become widespread in the West and is enjoying increasing popularity. Thanks to its unique ingredients, green tea is one of the healthiest drinks in the world. Its invigorating effect is highly appreciated by many tea fans. But green tea also convinces with its numerous health benefits. This green tea-based jasmine tea contains many antioxidants and polyphenols, which are known for their many positive health-promoting properties. Due to its caffeine content, the tea is best drunk in the morning and afternoon to perk you up and stimulate blood circulation. And green tea also seems to be very well suited as a dietary companion, as many studies have now been able to prove.
Try this tea hot with a little honey or ice cold with ice cubes!
Preparation: Bring water to a boil and wait a moment before using it to prepare the tea. The optimal temperature for this tea is 80 degrees Celsius. Let it steep for about 2 minutes, but not longer than 3 minutes. Otherwise, too many bitter substances will be released from the tea.
Ingredients: 98 % green tea leaves 2 % jasmine aroma
BOH Jasmine green tea, 25 individually fresh sealed tea bags à 2 g green tea with jasmine flavour.
Net weight: 50 g