Bath tea: herbal bath including small wellness rituals
This herbal bath pampers your skin and senses. It brings inner peace and serenity and helps you to do something good for yourself. According to Ayurvedic teachings, this bath tea works best in the time of the new moon, because in this phase we are mostly introverted and want to withdraw and enjoy the peace.
Ingredients: SOULBATH bath teas contain only dried herbs and flowers in BIO quality. No chemicals and additives – because they do not belong on the skin.
- Lavender smells wonderful and is popular for its relaxing and calming effect.
- Mugwort is also called Artemisia after the goddess of the moon and guardian of women – and plays an important role in phytotherapy.
- The silicic acid contained in green oats helps the skin to heal itself.
- Chamomile nourishes the skin and soothes due to the special ingredients.
- Tulsi smells wonderfully intense spicy and is considered a medicinal herb in the teachings of Ayurveda, as it helps against stress and is anti-inflammatory.
- Hop cones, also called hop flowers, have a calming and sleep-inducing effect.
- Cornflower pampers the eyes with its bright blue color and contains precious ingredients – such as tannins, flavonoids and bitter substances.
Preparation: Fill a handful of herbs (about 30-40 grams) in a French press and pour over a liter of boiling water. Now put the lid on it and let the bath tea steep for 20 minutes. Strain and add to the bath water. Now lie down in the bathtub and enjoy your time out.
Good to know: Small wellness rituals such as yoga exercises or meditations are included with every bath tea. This way, you get even more out of your time out. Welcome to your Souldate.
You are welcome to customize your bath water with other ingredients. Just make sure that they are of natural origin and organic quality. These ingredients additionally nourish the skin:
- a cup of honey
- a cup of milk
- one cup of Himalayan or Epsom salt
- a handful of oatmeal
Do you have essential oils at home? Then feel free to add a few drops of these varieties to your bath tea REFLEKTION: lavender, sandalwood, cinnamon, lemon, lemon balm, vanilla, chamomile, patchouli, rose geranium, clove, incense, orange, jasmine.
Package contains 3-4 baths. Our recommendation: You can use each infusion a total of two to three times. Just make sure that the herbs dry well in between.Bath additive from dried medicinal herbs and flowers. Soothes body and mind with lavender, chamomile, mugwort, green oats, hops cones and cornflower.