Bath tea: beguiling bath additive including small wellness rituals
Immerse yourself in an intense bath experience of sensual rose and mystical cocoa. INSPIRATION has a stimulating, energizing effect. Draw strength from the wild nature. According to Ayurvedic teachings, this bath tea works especially well on full moon nights. We feel energized, strong and courageous.
Ingredients: SOULBATH bath teas contain only dried herbs and flowers of BIO quality. No chemicals and additives – because they do not belong on the skin.
- Rosa Damascena is beguiling, and stimulating, and stands for unconditional love.
- Cocoa is valued for its heart-opening effect. Cocoa has been used in ritual ceremonies for thousands of years.
- Lemon peel is a real mood booster and is also loved in aromatherapy for its activating effect.
- Lemon balm also called women’s wellbeing, nourishes your skin.
- Cardamom has an antibacterial effect and strengthens the nerves. And: It is also said to have a slightly aphrodisiac power.
- Ginger can stimulate blood circulation, activating the body and mind.
- Hibiscus moisturizes – and its dark red flowers give the brew a beautiful color.
Preparation: Fill a handful of herbs (about 30-40 grams) in a French press and pour over a liter of boiling water. Now put the lid on it and let the bath tea steep for 20 minutes. Strain and add to the bath water. Now lie down in the bathtub and enjoy your time out.
Good to know: Small wellness rituals such as yoga exercises or meditations are included with every bath tea. This way, you get even more out of your time out. Welcome to your Souldate. You can already find a small overview of various rituals at soulbath.de
You are welcome to customize your bath water with other ingredients. Just make sure that they are of natural origin and of organic quality. These ingredients additionally nourish the skin:
- a cup of honey
- a cup of milk
- one cup of Himalayan or Epsom salt
- a handful of oatmeal
Do you have essential oils at home? Then feel free to add a few drops of these varieties to your bath tea INSPIRATION: rose, sandalwood, jasmine, vanilla, ylang ylang, lemongrass, rosewood, neroli, bergamot, vetiver.
Try also the other bath tea from SOULBATH: REFLEKTION, soothing and nourishing.
The package contains 3-4 baths. Our recommendation: You can use each infusion a total of two to three times. Just make sure that the herbs dry well in between.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.