The mellow flavour of green tea combined with the aroma of Jasmine flowers make BOH´s Jasmine Green Tea a therapeutic brew that may be enjoyed any time of the day. This tea contains 98% green tea leaves and 2% jasmine flavouring. Net weight: 50 g Green tea from Malaysia. Ingredients: 98% green tea leaves, 2% artificial Jasmine flavour. This product is by nature lactosefree, glutenfree and vegan. Contains caffeine. Net weight: 50 g Instructions: Put one teabag in a mug, add approx. 150 ml non-boiling water (best temperature approx. 70°C). Infuse for a few minutes.